Advance registration and payment required. $65 for members and $75 for guests.
Early registration is encouraged. Registration is limited due to 50% seating capacity.
Our holiday dinner celebration will afford ample time to mingle with community leaders,
club members and guests; while enjoying savory hor d’oeuvres, live entertainment and a cash bar.
The main event features a delicious holiday dinner & dessert by World Plate Catering.
Choose from a menu of four tasty main course options. Festive holiday attire.
Alice will provide a review of 2021 at the national level and a forecast for the 2022 Congress, Biden administration, and mid-term elections with bi-partisanship or lack thereof being a key point for exploration.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Alice Stewart is a CNN Political Commentator, Alumni Fellow at the Kennedy Institute of Politics at Harvard University, veteran Senior Communications Advisor on numerous presidential campaigns and an Emmy Award winning journalist.
- She has served as Communications Director for the presidential campaigns of Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Mike Huckabee and Congressman Michele Bachmann and National Press Secretary for Senator Rick Santorum. She also served as a surrogate for Mitt Romney for President and the Republican National Committee.
- Stewart has worked on communications strategy for Concerned Women for America, Republican National Senatorial Committee, Republican National Congressional Committee and Rick Scott for Florida Governor. Stewart also served as Deputy Secretary of State for the State of Arkansas.
- Prior to working in politics, Stewart worked as an Anchor/Reporter in Little Rock, Arkansas and Savannah, Georgia, and an associate producer in Atlanta, Georgia. Stewart also hosted a political talk radio show, “The Alice Stewart Show,” which featured national and local political leaders.
- When Alice is not traveling the world speaking about politics, she is training for her next marathon.
Our commitment to the safety of our guests is of highest priority. As such, Flagler Tiger Bay Club is following CDC guidelines and recommendations at this event. Seating will be at 50% capacity. Masks encouraged.